Social Media Specialist [Paid Internship]
Job Code: Socmed-intern
What you'll do:
- Work alongside the team to create, develop, and execute a monthly plan for social media strategies
- Assist in daily content production for our & clients’ brand social media
- Help in handling daily posting & activities, such as managing clients’ interaction with the followers on social media (TikTok, Instagram, or Twitter)
- Helping the social media team in doing social media impact measurement and present finding as required
- Brainstorming campaign ideas
What you'll need:
- A final year student or recent graduate from a reputable university
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written. Preferably, having good English skill
- Have a desire to learn and grow themselves
- Creativity in translating a brief to solid social media content
- Know about content strategy, content marketing and social media marketing
- Having copywriting skill is a plus
- Basic time management skills
- Keep up with the latest social media trends
Aitindo is seeking a talented and aspiring student to join us as a Creative Social Media Intern. The person will be responsible for assisting us in managing our clients’ brand social media presence, creating and executing social media campaigns, and working with the creative team to generate fresh and engaging content.
Email [email protected] or you can easily fill the form below.
other jobs opening
Graphic Designer [Paid Internship]
We inviting you all design enthusiasts to explore the latest trends in digital industry. We have regular skill-upgrade session in our office. If you're as passionate about digital industry as we do, then you might just be the one we're looking for.